| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Portland, Oregon in September is very mild at 17.4 °C (63.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in September is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 44.4mm (1.7in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 6 days.
- The blue above Portland, Oregon is fine with on average a measurable 6:54 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 12:29.
- There are approximately 5:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Portland, Oregon September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Portland, Oregon, Usa
Portland, Oregon Weather in September Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Portland, Oregon:
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 158.7 kms (98.6 miles) N
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) NNW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 153.7 kms (95.5 miles) N
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 116.7 kms (72.5 miles) WNW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 6.4 kms (4 miles) NW
- Salem, Or, Usa - 83.2 kms (51.7 miles) SSW
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) SSW
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 172 kms (106.9 miles) SSW
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 224 kms (139.2 miles) N
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 207 kms (128.6 miles) N
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 192.2 kms (119.5 miles) NE
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 206.4 kms (128.3 miles) ENE
- Moro, Or, Usa - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) ESE