Weather in September in Portland, Oregon
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- In September the skies in Portland, Oregon are fine having on average a measurable 6:54 of intense sunlight daily.
- The weather in September is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 44.4mm (1.7in) of fluid is discharged during an average of 6 days.
- There are approximately 5:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- In September there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The average temperature in Portland, Oregon is very mild at 17.4 °C (63.32 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 56.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.9% of daylight hours.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 12:29.
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for September in Portland, Oregon, Usa
Portland, Oregon Weather in September Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Portland, Oregon:
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 158.7 kms (98.6 miles) N
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) NNW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 153.7 kms (95.5 miles) N
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 116.7 kms (72.5 miles) WNW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 6.4 kms (4 miles) NW
- Salem, Or, Usa - 83.2 kms (51.7 miles) SSW
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) SSW
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 172 kms (106.9 miles) SSW
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 224 kms (139.2 miles) N
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 207 kms (128.6 miles) N
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 192.2 kms (119.5 miles) NE
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 206.4 kms (128.3 miles) ENE
- Moro, Or, Usa - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) ESE