Climate of Portland, Oregon, Usa Average Weather
- Portland, Oregon, usa, 45°36'N, 122°35'W, 12 m (39 ft)
- Portland, Oregon has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csb)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Portland, Oregon is close to the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12 degrees Celsius (53.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 921.9 mm (36.3 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1953 hours.
- If Portland, Oregon were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 158.7 kms (98.6 miles) N
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) NNW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 153.7 kms (95.5 miles) N
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 116.7 kms (72.5 miles) WNW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 6.4 kms (4 miles) NW
- Salem, Or, Usa - 83.2 kms (51.7 miles) SSW
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) SSW
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 172 kms (106.9 miles) SSW
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 224 kms (139.2 miles) N
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 207 kms (128.6 miles) N
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 192.2 kms (119.5 miles) NE
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 206.4 kms (128.3 miles) ENE
- Moro, Or, Usa - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) ESE